Friday 20 June 2014

'Draw This Again!'

I decided a couple of weeks ago that it would be fun to redraw a picture, which I drew back in 2012. Admittedly, it's not the exact same picture, but it is the same baby, and the reference picture I used was taken on the same day, only seconds apart from each other.

The one drawn in 2012.. I would have probably used a 2B and/or a HB pencil, and it would have taken me less than 2 hours. It was drawn on A4 sized paper. I also would have used a regular eraser.

The one in 2014: I B, 2B, 3B, 6B, and H pencils. I drew it over 2-3 weeks, and I think it probably took me at least 8 hours to draw, but I'm not entirely sure! It was drawn on A3 sized paper. I used a regular eraser, as well as my Mars Eraser Plastic Holder and Mars Rasor Eraser Pencil With Brush.


What do you think of my improvement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add a comment! Feedback, critiques, constructive criticism, or just opinions, are all greatly appreciated!